IF your program does not want credit for the student, the student may register on their own using the registration link on the adult education homepage.
IF your program would like to dual enroll and share credit, follow this…
- The local/home adult education program should ask the student to register using the local adult education registration process.
- The local/home adult education program should administer the TABE-CLAS-E reading and language pre-test.
- An adult education staff member from the referring/home program should fill out the form below. It asks for the following information:
- Class Preference
- Referring Staff Member Name and Contact Information
- Refering Program
- Student Name and Contact Information
- After completing this referral form, the adult education staff member from the home program should email the following documents to Lily Albright (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of MCCSC Adult Education, so that the application can be processed.
- Student Registration Form (including Social Security Number when possible)
- InTERS Student Identification Number
- TABE CLAS-E pre-test results for Reading and Listening
- After receiving those documents, MCCSC Adult Education will review the test scores. Then, a MCCSC employee will contact the student to discuss class offerings and to make sure they are set to begin.
- The MCCSC data specialist will reach out to the InTERS team to have our InTERS records combined for the IOO student.
- MCCSC staff will enter attendance records while the student attends class.
- The local/home program will continue to check in with the IOO student to accumulate at least 12 hours. If the home program does not accumulate 12 hours of direct contact with the student, the student will not count for the program.
- MCCSC staff will reach out to the home program when it is time to post test the IOO student.
- The local/home program will administer the post test.
Click here to register a student for IOO.