We are proud to partner with many agencies, organizations, and groups to provide education services for their members and clients. Thank you for the support you provide in finding a good educational match….
We offer more than 20 classes each day of the week, in 3 categories: English classes, basic education/high school equivalency (HSE) classes, and certification classes. When decinding which class is best for the person you are assisting, please consider the following informaiton:
- We can only serve students who are 16 or older and not enrolled in high school.
- For anyone under the age of 18, we will require an exit interview, proving the student is not currently enrolled in high school. If you do not have an exit interview, please call our office and we will assist you with next steps.
- We only offer the HSE in English and Spanish. Students who are not fluent in English or Spanish who want to earn their high school equivalency diploma will need to work on improving their Engish before they wiill be eligible to take an HSE class.
- You may complete the registrion form for the person you are assisting.
- When registering someone for an English class, the first step is to sign up for a pre-test. We use the results of this pre-test to sugget a class that meets the specific language needs of the student.
- For most certification classes, proficent English skills and a HSE are required.
Here are some documents that may help you as you assist:
Adult Education Brochure
English Class Offerings
Spanish HSE Flyer
EARN (English Class Addressing Real-life Needs) Flyer